“I spent yesterday at Breezy Point as part of a crew from my volunteer fire company, Glenham FD. I cannot begin to describe the devastation, televison does it no justice. As usual, you are doing a great thing.
I just wanted to ask you to stress the fact that people should not send clothing or food! We threw out hundreds of sandwiches and can barely walk through the fire
house with all the bags of clothing. All the items you mentioned are exactly what they need. Good luck, and if I can be of any help feel free to call.
- Medicine (Tylenon, Children’s Tylenon, Advil, Motrin…)
- Band aids / first aid kits
- Face masks
- Contractor Garbage Bags
- Boots, especially Waterproof Rubber Boots
- Waterproof Gloves / Rubber Gloves
- Mops and Brooms
- Cleaning Supplies – Bleach, Pinesol, Sponges, Scrub Brushes, Dust Pans, Cleaning Rags…
- Empty gas cans
- Snack Bars
- Snacks to be eaten while working
- Gift Cards to Home Depot, Lowes, Sears…
Drop off at 16 Boniello Dr. Mahopac. Tel. 845 729 4239